The services provided by The NevadaWeb are provided without warranties of
any kind. There are no guarantees that the use of these services will
result in any benefits whatsoever to anyone.|
In no event will The Nevada Web or its principals, agents, stockholders, or employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost savings, lost profits, or lost opportunities arising out of the use of or the inability to use these services, even if The NevadaWeb or its principals, agents, stockholders, or employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claims by any other party.
The NevadaWeb is connected to the internet worldwide computer network, and provides access to the Internet for its members. Virtually any type of information and material imaginable is available somewhere on the internet, including some information and material that may be considered objectionable by some. The NevadaWeb acts strictly as a pathway to the internet, and has no way of, and does not engage in the business of, controlling access to any part or sub-set of the internet.
Therefore, in no event will The NevadaWeb, or its principals, agents, stockholders, or employees, be liable to anyone or any entity as a result of any objectionable or inappropriate material, including but not limited to pornography, commercial or copyrighted software, or any other material, that may have been retrieved from the internet by way of the facilities of The NevadaWeb.
Any person or entity who accesses the internet through The NevadaWeb does hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless The NevadaWeb, and its principals, agents, stockholders and employees, from and against any liability to anyone or any entity that may arise due to such person's or entity's access of the internet through this information service.
POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The NevadaWeb provides full, unrestricted access to the internet via fully maintained hardware and software.
2. Service is billed quarterly in advance for all services, and is due upon receipt. Accounts are in default if payment is not received within 30 days of invoice or statement date. If your payment is returned to us, you are immediately in default, and subject to a $25 returned check charge. Accounts in default may have their service interrupted; such interruption does not relieve you of the obligation to pay the charge. Accounts in default are subject to an interest rate of 1.5% per month, or the maximum allowable under your state's law, on the outstanding balance. If you default, you agree to pay The NevadaWeb its reasonable expenses, including attorney and collection fees, incurred in enforcing its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
3. Dialup service may be cancelled in writing without notice. Dedicated service may be cancelled in writing with 30 days notice with no penalty. All service must be cancelled in writing.
4. The NevadaWeb reserves the right to change rates and otherwise modify these Policies, Terms and Conditions by notifying you 60 days in advance of the effective date of change.
5. These Policies, Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with Terms and Conditions of any order submitted.
6. Use of The NevadaWeb constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.